The RULES, for Books Authors and Artists, our site visitors, contributors and clients:
1. Be honest.
2. Be considerate of each other.
3. The purpose of this web site is to provide a location in which we can explain what we can do, when we can do it and where we can do it. Please ask questions!
4. We have years of experience, numerous certificates and several degrees during which we have used a number of online and offline products and services. Most we have been disappointed in, some have surprised us and a few continue to demonstrate an excellent value for us. For these outstanding items we have become proud affiliates and offer them as potential solutions for you. We may receive a commission if you (kindly) purchase based on our suggestions.
5. Communications not aligned with the purpose of this web site or blog will not be tolerated.
6. Encourage various viewpoints and a lively discussion! Guest contributors will be asked to make major contributions to the Books Authors and Artists blog. The opinions and experiences they post are theirs. We, this site and the blog, are not responsible for their opinions and suggestions.
7. Be considerate of posters, commentators and contributors!
8. Be prepared to substantiate any claim, suggestion or recommendation.